Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds is a play-to-earn blockchain MMORPG version of the beloved Studio Ghibli and Level-5 RPG series. Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds is developed by Netmarble. This is a game where players will take on an epic journey to regain their lost kingdom from powerful enemies. In this article, we have covered everything you need to know about how to play and earn NFT and eventually cryptocurrency and money from Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds.
What is Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds
Netmarble’s Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds is set in the studio Ghibli-designed world where players will take on an epic journey to regain their lost kingdom from powerful enemies. As the name suggests, the game is a tale of two intertwined worlds.
To begin with, beta testers for a game called Soul Divers sit in a pod meant to transport them into a virtual world where they can do anything, but in between the journey, the pod glitches, and the AI is replaced by a fairy named Raina.
She mumbles something and then the players enter a world that is under attack by a fearsome dragon, once they enter the world and start exploring they find out that the world they are in is not virtual, players escape the fearsome dragon with the help of Cluu and go to the Queen who gives them the Guardian stone.
Soon after this players will embark on a mission to regain their lost kingdom. In order to regain the lost kingdom players have to fight against the enemies. Witnessing the fall of the unnamed kingdom, the player then travels to the Kingdom of Evermore to seek help in retaking the unnamed kingdom and saving its queen.
What is the Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds character list
Since the two kingdoms are intertwined, saving one automatically saves the other as well. The game has five characters, Engineer, Destroyer, Swordsman, Witch, and Rogue.
- Engineer: The Engineer is the weapons expert and an ally who can heal her friends on the battlefield.
- Destroyer: The Destroyer is a giant warrior who mercilessly punishes his enemies.
- Swordsman: The Swordsman is a heroic fencer who can deal with swift attacks with his one-handed swings.
- Witch: The Witch is a beautiful magician with a clever flying spear and nimble effect.
- Rogue: The Rogue is a playful archer and a ranged damage dealer who confuses his enemies with volleys of arrows and quick movement.
How to play and earn money from Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds
1. Earn Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds tokens
The game has two of its own currencies called “Territe” and “Asterite” and the game also has two utility tokens, Territe Token and Asterite Token which can be used by players to exchange on Netmarble’s own Marblex platform. Players can exchange Territe and Asterite for Territe tokens and Asterite tokens.
- Territe and Territe Token: Territe Token is a utility token on the Marblex platform, users can exchange in-game Territe and obtain Territe tokens, which they can later exchange and sell on Marblex. Players can earn Territe by simply playing the game, they can also earn Territe by completing dailies, participating in familiar adventures, or hunting monsters in the chaos field.
- Asterite and Asterite Token: Asterite token is a utility token on the Marblex platform, users can exchange in-game Asterite currency and obtain Asterite tokens, which they can later exchange and sell on Marblex. Players can earn Asterite from competitive matches in-game, from the Lava Arena or the Familiar Arena.
2. Exchange Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds utility token for cryptocurrencies
Once players have earned Territe and Asterite currency, they can exchange it for Territe tokens and Asterite tokens. Exchanging the tokens will be made possible with Marblex wallet which players have to link to their accounts, once linked players can exchange Territe and Asterite for NKT and NKA tokens which will be saved in players’ Marblex wallet.
After this, players can choose to exchange or sell their tokens in cryptocurrency exchange. So that answers how a player can earn NFT and cryptocurrency from Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds.