eFootball 2023 version 2.1.0 update patch notes
Much awaited team kit updates are here
eFootball version 2.1.0 update is now live after a long maintenance period bringing a lot of in-game changes for all the platforms. The much-awaited kit updates, along with the option to get exciting packs are here in this eFootball version 2.1.0 update patch notes.
Consoles are getting Friend Match
Friend Match will be made available on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation with the version 2.1.0 release. The developers have acknowledged that the gameplay mechanics will be changed because many players occasionally experience major difficulties. Additionally, it has been revealed that the game will return with Turkish League licenses, allowing users to choose their favourite Turkish teams to play.
Grab the free Chance Deal and updated team kits
The official website also states that some of the major football leagues will get their Kit updates so that players can enjoy the latest Kits while playing. The list are as follows:
- Serie BKT
- Pro League
- Ligue 1 UberEats
- Ligue 2 BKT
- Scottish Premiership
- Swiss Super League
- 3F Superliga
As a thank you from the officials of Efootball 2023 to the players for their up to date support of the game, a Chance Deal will be given to them following the update. The Chance Deal is accessible to the players in their mailbox section till 10/10/2022 1:59 UTC.
eFootball 2023 version 2.1.0 update patch notes: Gameplay Fixes and Adjustments
- Implemented adjustments to where through balls are played towards when there are several opposition players nearby
- Fixed the issue where low passes towards a dashing player are not played towards his feet, and are instead played towards the space in front of his direction of movement
- Fixed the issue where players do not move accordingly to positional inputs while performing a Match-up command
- Implemented adjustments to the positioning of players when performing Call for Pressure against an opponent that is keeping the ball in the flanks. Players will now position themselves in a way that will allow them to intercept passes with greater ease
- Implemented adjustments so that players will defend oncoming mid-air balls, such as lofted passes and crosses, in a more adequate manner
- Fixed the issue where after appointing a full back player to be “Defensive” under “Individual Instructions”, the player may stay in an excessively deep position
eFootball 2023 version 2.1.0 update patch notes: Global Improvements
- Implemented adjustments for quicker menu screen transitions
- Various measures were taken to prevent manipulation of match results decision through ending online matches by improper means
- A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode and to matches, with the aim of improving the overall gaming experience
Follow Daily Meta Dose on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, or join on Telegram channel for all the latest updates on Video Games, Movies, TV Series, Anime, and more!