‘Childlike Innocence’, a new limited-time event from Tower of Fantasy, will debut alongside Vera 2.0. Players must gather Bubbles for this straightforward exchange event in order to trade them for a variety of goodies.
Tower of Fantasy Childlike Innocence event: a complete overview
Childlike Innocence is a limited event where players can collect ‘Bubbles’ by participating in various activities such as
- Bounty Missions (10 Bubbles every clearance)
- Void Rifts (20 Bubbles every clearance)
- Frontier Clash (5 Bubbles on Normal and 10 Bubbles on Hard for every cleared wave)
- Opening World Boss Chests (Purple chip box gives 15 Bubbles and 2 Bubbles for Blue)
- Joint Operations (10 Bubbles for every opened Chest)
- Raids (10 Bubbles for Normal and 20 Bubbles on Hard for every clearance)
The number of Bubbles that players can receive each day is capped at a certain amount, which builds up over the course of the days. On their first day, players are only permitted to gather a total of 400 Bubbles. 800 bubbles are added the following day, and then 1600 bubbles.
On the fifth day of the limited event, players can obtain a total of 2000 Bubbles, which is the maximum amount that can be collected by them. Remember that the daily maximum cap amount resets at 5:00.
Tower of Fantasy Childlike Innocence event: rewards
There are many rewards you can obtain and exchange with the Bubbles in the Limited Order section of the Reward Store such as:
- Red Nucleus 3x
- Joint Supply Chip I 3x
- Starry Glasses 1x
- Naughty Trails 1x
- Floating Paradise 1x
- Mi-a’s Children’s Day Voice Pack 1x
- Grayspace Scriptures 3x
- SR Relic Shard Box 20x
- Elemental Ore Shard Box 10x
What are your thoughts on the Tower of Fantasy Childlike Innocence event? Let us know in the comments below!