Summoners War: Chronicles is a cross-platform action MMORPG game that has recently launched in North America. Set in the Summoners War Universe, this highly anticipated title from Com2uS comes with Infinite Monster compositions to choose from based on your play-style battles, strategic dungeons, party play, PvP, and much more. Post-release, the game has been successful in getting the attention of RPG lovers. The need to contact the Customer Support team has been constantly rising in Summoners War: Chronicles.
Although the game supplied all the essential components that one would have expected from this genre, there are still many problems that the developers need to fix. Some players have difficulties in the form of in-game glitches, account-related problems, and numerous other event-related problems. All users should enjoy a seamless and trouble-free gaming experience without being troubled by in-game issues. Here’s our step-by-step guide for getting in touch with the customer service team of Summoners War: Chronicles.
How to Contact Summoners War: Chronicles customer support
Numerous frequently asked questions have been already addressed by the support staff on the game’s official website. However, the Summoners War: Chronicles customer service is always open to resolving the issues of gamers if they are unable to satisfy themselves.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Summoners War Chronicles. Players can either contact via the in-game Customer Support option or, they can contact via the official support website of Com2uS. They can also reach out to the Developers at Com2uS directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded post selecting the preferred server, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Click on the cogwheel (Settings) icon present in the top right corner of the home screen. This would redirect you to the in-game Settings Menu.
- The in-game Settings menu has three tabs, namely, Account, Graphics, and Sound. From the Accounts tab, the first thing that you must do is Copy your CS Code. You will be needing that while raising a 1:1 Inquiry.
- Up next, from the Accounts tab only, click on the 1:1 Inquiry button located somewhere at the bottom of the menu.
- You can discover answers to the Developers’ Frequently Asked Questions about the Game, Account, Purchases, Events, and other topics there. Simply navigate to the category tab that most accurately reflects your problem to access the list of questions under that heading. In order to get the solution to your problem, just expand the appropriate question from the list when you find it. It’s likely that you will come across the solution to your problem there.
Taking assistance from the Hive Chatbot
If your issue still persists or is something that has not been addressed in the FAQ section, another alternative is to take the assistance of the Hive Chatbot Service. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Contact Us Page and click on the Chatbot Inquiry button. This would take you to the Chat window.
- Once the chat window appears, the Chatbot would greet you with a Hello message followed by, the issues which it can help you with.
- You can type out keywords from your issue in the Line Feed and send them so that the chatbot can revert back with the fixes available at its disposal. You can continue in the same message thread or choose to Start Over the chat at any point by clicking on the Start Over button.
Raising a Ticket
If your issue is still not resolved, you need to raise a 1:1 Inquiry. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- Navigate back to the Contact Us page and tap on the pencil icon aligned on the top right corner of the page.
- This would redirect you to the TIcket raising page where you will be asked to furnish the following inputs:
- The Category of your issue (Account, Gameplay, Purchase, Events, Reporting a Player, e.t.c.)
- Your email address.
- Hive ID/Player ID/CS Code(Paste the CS Code which we had asked you to copy to your clipboard earlier).
- The title of your issue.
- A Detailed Description of your issue.
- Relevant images in the form of screenshots(up to 5 MB in size) for better assistance).
- Once you are done with the inputs, check the terms and conditions box to activate the Send button.
- Click on the Send button next to successfully raise a ticket.
- The Developer team will get back to you on your mentioned email ID, at the earliest. Make sure to check your junk and spam folders too during this period. You may additionally do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via the Com2uS official website
Players can directly go to the official website of Com2uS and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players must visit the official website of Com2uS by clicking here.
- The official website of the Developer house has 4 tabs, namely, Company, Game, Support, Community, and Careers. Players must navigate to the Support tab.
- Next up on the Support page, they need to choose Summoners War: Chronicles from the list of games coming under the Developer house.
- This would redirect you to the Contact Us page where you can explore all three segments, i.e., FAQ section, Hive Chatbot, and 1:1 Inquiry. The steps for doing so are the same as we discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. You can reach out to the team at @play_chronicles which is the official Twitter handle of Summoners War: Chronicles. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, having trouble getting in touch with Summoners War: Chronicles‘ customer service department? Get answers to your questions by hitting us up in the comments section.