COD Modern Warfare 2 adds Perk Packages to the Perk system, which are equipped as part of a Multiplayer Loadout. Each Package includes two Base Perks, one Bonus Perk, and one Ultimate Perk. Operators begin each match with their two Base Perks, gradually unlocking the Bonus and Ultimate Perks through eliminations and assists, as well as objective and tactical plays that help them unlock faster. The more active you are in a match, the sooner you will have all four Perks. In this Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Perks guide, we’ll discuss all the perks available in the game.
The Perks that will be available at launch with their original effects (which may change after launch) are as follows:
Complete list of perks in COD Modern Warfare 2
- Overkill: Carry two primary weapons.
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Battle Hardened: Reduce the effect of enemy Flash, Stun, EMP, Gas Grenades, and Shock Sticks. Immune to Snapshot Grenades.
- Scavenger: Resupply ammo and throwing knives from dead players.
- Bomb Squad.: Take reduced damage from non-Killstreak explosives. Reset fuse timers when picking up live grenades.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail, and enemy death markers are visible. Kill markers are hidden from the enemy team.
- Strong Arm: Throw equipment farther and see a preview of the trajectory.
- Extra Tactical: Spawn with an additional Tactical.
- Resupply: Spawn with an additional Lethal. Equipment recharges over 25 seconds.
- Spotter: Spot enemy equipment, Field Upgrades, and Killstreaks through walls. Aiming down sights highlights them for the team. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, C4s, and Trophy Systems.
- Cold-Blooded: Undetectable by AI targeting systems and thermal optics. Does not trigger High Alert warning. Does not highlight in enemy Tactical Cameras, Recon Drones, and Spotter Scopes.
- Fast Hands: Reload, use equipment, and swap weapons faster.
- Hardline: Reduce Killstreak cost by one elimination. Reduce Scorestreak cost by 125.
- Focus: Reduce flinch when aiming down sights and extend Hold Breath duration.
- High Alert: Vision pulses when spotted by an enemy player outside of view.
- Ghost: Undetectable by UAVs, Portable Radars, and Heartbeat Sensors.
- Quick Fix: Eliminating players immediately triggers health regeneration. Capturing and holding objectives increases health regeneration rate.
- Overclock: Store an additional Field Upgrade charge and increase Field Upgrade charge rate by 40%. ON-EARN: Get a Field Upgrade Charge.
- Survivor: On death, enter Last Stand with the ability to self-revive once per life. Teammates can revive downed players faster.
- Bird’s Eye: The minimap is zoomed out. UAV and Radar pings reveal the enemy’s direction. ON-EARN: Activates one local UAV sweep.
What are your thoughts on the new COD Modern Warfare 2 perks guide? Let us know in the comments below!