Società Sportiva Lazio, commonly referred to as Lazio, is an Italian professional sports club based in Rome. The team has partnered with cryptocurrency exchange Binance, which will supply the club with an NFT ticketing option for all of its home matches at Rome’s Stadio Olimpico. This action comes after the mishap at the UEFA Champions League final between Real Madrid and Liverpool in May, in which fans suffered as a result of fake tickets being sold and the authorities’ failure to verify tickets.
Availability and benefits of Lazio FC NFT tickets
NFT tickets will be available starting the new season 2022/23 on the Binance fan token page. Lazio’s NFT tickets include additional benefits for the Binance Fan Token community, such as discounts, freebies, and experiences, which will make the upcoming season a great highlight for all S.S. Lazio Fans. here are all the benefits that come with NFT ticket.
- Exclusive Stadio Olimpico access to home games during the 2022/23 season.
- 10% Lazio store discount on any item.
- 20% ticket discount on Europa League matches.
- LAZIO Fan Token giveaways for loyal fans.
- Digital ticket collections to preserve your best memories on the blockchain.
- Exclusive access to Lazio merchandise.
- And access to many more money-can’t-buy experiences to be hosted by S.S. Lazio.
How to redeem Lazio FC NFT tickets
Fans who purchase single and season tickets online or in-person can receive their corresponding NFT Tickets for free. New users must create an account on Binance before claiming Lazio NFT Tickets through the Binance Fan Token platform. These are the methods for redeeming NFT tickets.
- Scanning the QR code on the PDF tickets.
- Scanning the QR code in-store and providing your personal information.
- Claiming via social media.
NFT tickets are digital assets that save your event entrance information. While providing storage and protection for fans, these new digital tickets also grant holders access to all of the event’s special benefits. What do you think of Lazio’s move? Should other Clubs seek to do something similar? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below.