KartRider: Drift is a cross-platform, free-to-play kart racing title created by Nexon. The game takes inspiration for its idea from earlier entries in the KartRider series. It provides a platform for dressing up characters and racing vehicles to match arcade thrills and rivalry fueled by fast drifts. In a range of hectic situations, users’ grit, reflexes, and capacity for strategy development are put to the test. The game has just launched and since then, it has dominated the download charts. The need to contact the Customer Support team has constantly been rising in KartRider: Drift.
Although the game supplied all the essential components that one would have expected from this genre, there are still many problems that the developers need to fix. Some players have difficulties in the form of in-game glitches, account-related problems, and numerous other character-related problems. All users should enjoy a seamless and trouble-free gaming experience without being troubled by in-game issues. Here’s our step-by-step guide for contacting KartRider: Drift’s customer service team.
How to Contact KartRider: Drift customer support
The support staff has already addressed numerous frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. However, KartRider: Drift customer service is always open to resolving gamers’ issues if they cannot satisfy themselves.
There are three ways to get in touch with KartRider: Drift’s customer service department. Players can either contact via the in-game Customer Center, they can visit the official help website of KartRider: Drift, or can reach out to the Developers at Nexon directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game title screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- From the in-game home screen, tap the gear icon, present in the top right corner.
- Your screen would show a drop-down menu. From the option that are on display, pick Settings.
- This would bring up the settings menu for the game. Tap on the Humanoid icon in the top right corner of the screen to access the Settings menu.
- You will be taken to KartRider: Drift’s in-game customer support page. You must go to the FAQ section first under the Customer Support website.
- You will then be directed to Nexon’s Support Center, where some of the frequently asked questions about technical and other general issues have been answered by the developers. Simply search for the category that best fits your problem in order to discover the necessary article, then tap it to read the solutions. Additionally, you may enter terms related to your problem in the Search field to narrow the outcomes. There, there’s a good chance you’ll find your precise problem.
Reporting a Bug
You must raise a ticket if your problems still exist or if they do not fall under one of the categories covered in the FAQ. Follow the directions below to do so:
- Return back to the Customer Support section of the KartRider: Drift Support page and select it.
- You would then be directed to the website for raising tickets, where you would be prompted to select your problem. It could be a problem with the account, with the billing services, with the gameplay, with a technical problem, or with something else. Select the drop-down menu item that most accurately reflects your problem. You will next be required to enter the following information:
- A sub-category of your issue
- The platform on which you play this game.
- Your registered email ID.
- The Subject of your Query
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Relevant file attachments(screenshots and videos)
- Depending on the sub-category you select, you might be asked for one or two more inputs in addition to all of these. After completing all of the required fields, click the Submit button to successfully raise a ticket.
Connecting with a Live Customer Service Agent
Talking to a Live Agent from the Support team is another option for getting your problems resolved.
- Simply tap the Chat With Us icon at the bottom right of the Customer Center and FAQ Page to get started.
- A Support team member would connect with you in a Live Chat Room after you clicked this. You should be aware that you can only utilize this Support Feature during their regular business hours. To view a department’s operating hours, go to this section and choose the department from the drop-down list.
How to Contact via KartRider: Drift Official website
Players can reach the customer support option by going directly to the KartRider: Drift official help website. If gamers are having login issues and can’t use the in-game assistance option, there might be another option.
- Players must visit the official support website of KartRider: Drift here.
- The first thing you must do after being led to the Support page is log in using your game ID and password.
- After logging in, you can browse the game’s Knowledge Base and search for the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions, which have been thoughtfully categorized.
- Tap on the Chat With Us icon in the lower right corner of the page to communicate with a Live Agent during business hours.
- Tap the Submit a Request link in the top right corner of the page to open a ticket. The remaining steps are the same as those we covered in the section before.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the developers directly. They may even get in touch with the team via their social media handles. @KartRiderDrift is the support Twitter handle of KartRider: Drift for catering to queries from users. You can reach out to the team at @KartRiderDrift the Official Facebook ID of KartRider: Drift. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, having trouble getting in touch with KartRider: Drift‘s customer service department? Get answers to your questions by hitting us up in the comments section.