The ultimate CRABADA breed list and guide
Here's a list of all the breeds in Crabada!!
CRABADA is an NFT idle blockchain game on the Avalanche network. Crabada is a GameFi project set in the future where the world is conquered and ruled by fierce hermit crabs called Crabada. Players will take on the task of rediscovering the thriving community of Crabada and earn necessary in-game currency like CRA (CRABADA), TUS (Treasure Under Sea), and CRAM (Crabada Amulet) by completing tasks like mining, looting, crafting, battling, exploring, and crafting. In this article, you’ll learn everything about CRABADA’s breed list.
Complete list of CRABADA classes and breeds
CRABADA are divided into eight classes based on their abilities, attack style, and other features, the eight classes are as follows:
A total of 64 crabs are then evenly distributed into these groups based on their abilities, attack style, and other features. The classification is as follows:
Genesis Surge Crabada
- Emerald: Ranged attacker who can throw poisonous thorns at enemies.
- Crazor: Melee attacker who has the ability to teleport behind enemies and slash them from behind.
- Vocrano: Melee attacker who has the ability to swiftly dash forward and strike the enemy.
- Ivar (Spikey): Melee attacker who has the ability to lunge forward and inflict constant pincer scratches to the enemy.
- Frozo: Ranged attacker who has the ability to create a swirling force beneath the enemy.
- Cratos: Ranged attacker who throws a powerful axe at the enemy to damage them.
- Rubie: Ranged attacker who has the ability to unleash electrified pincer strikes on opponents.
- Amidst: Melee attacker who can form an energy katana from thin air and cut down on an enemy.
Genesis Sunken Crabada
- Staro: Ranged attacker with the ability to create hydro orbs and hurl them towards the enemy.
- Craken: Ranged attacker who can summon a massive torrent that launches enemies into the air.
- Crobster: Ranged attacker who can launch a powerful hydrosphere that hits enemies in the same row.
- Cralmon: Ranged attacker who can throw a tasty slice of salmon at the enemy.
- Creature: Ranged attacker who can throw fish scaled boomerangs at the enemies.
- Cricket: Ranged attacker who unleashes poisonous bombs against enemies.
- Crele: Ranged attacker who can summon the plasma powers.
- Crotopus: Ranged attacker who can summon deep-sea tentacles under the enemy to damage them.
Genesis Prime Crabada
- Bitcoin: Ranged attacker who can launch Bitcoin rockets that attack the enemy.
- Cardano: Ranged attacker who can charge up and shift light particles together forming a growing sphere.
- Near: Ranged attacker who can fire lightning bolts at enemies.
- Ether: Ranged attacker who can shoot ETH bullets at enemies.
- CZ(Binance): A ranged attacker who can create portals with energetic beams to trap enemies.
- Fantom: Melee attacker who can construct a jet in the air that crashes through all enemies.
- Avalanche: Ranged attacker who can activate an advanced shield that combines 2 small repulsion beams from its pincers into a powerful unibeam.
- Solana: Melee attacker who lunges towards the enemy and sends an enormous pincer to crush the enemy.
Genesis Bulk Crabada
- Cragma: Ranged attacker who can call upon a rain of fiery meteors down on the enemy.
- C-Rex: Ranged attacker who can call upon 10 consecutive bone bullets toward an enemy.
- Charlotte: Ranged attacker who can perform a ritual dance and slams into the ground, creating spikes. Rock spikes burst from under the earth along a straight path, hurling an enemy into the air.
- Rocco: Melee attacker who inflicts damage on enemies by creating tremors on the ground.
- Chief: Ranged attacker who can throw feather darts at enemies.
- Cropion: Ranged attacker who can summon an army of earth crabs against enemies.
- Crazuite: Ranged attacker who damages enemies by splitting the ground.
- Crava: Ranged attacker who can blast blood diamond-infused bullets towards enemies.
Genesis Craboid Crabada
- Twinner: Melee attacker who can leap towards the sky before crashing into the center of the enemy team.
- One Punch: Ranged attacker who can shoot rockets at enemies.
- Cropter: Ranged attacker with a modified gun who can shoot bullets at enemies.
- Plasma: Ranged attacker who can launch energy bombs at enemies.
- Lasery: Ranged attacker who can shoot rapid lasers at enemies.
- Red-eye: Melee attacker who makes a blazing dash forward before delivering a heavy 2-hit combo to an enemy.
- Crocket: Melee attacker who can swiftly dash and punch the enemy.
- Gear: Ranged attacker who fires gigantic pincer explosives at enemies.
Genesis Ruined Crabada
- Skul: Ranged attacker who harnesses mythical energy and shoots magic day at enemies.
- Cragon: Ranged attacker who summons an enchanted pincer and launches it toward an enemy.
- Crombie: Melee attacker who teleports in a flash behind an enemy before unleashing a flurry of deadly blows.
- Dead-eye: Melee attacker who charges green venomous pincers at enemies.
- Cranosis: Ranged attacker who blasts the enemy with a powerful vortex that explodes.
- Crailer: Ranged attacker who surrounds itself with dark green mist and channels an energy beam from the sky.
- Cramun-Ra: Melee attacker who launches 2 linen bands that wrap around an enemy which tightens and explodes.
- Crauldron: Ranged attacker who summons wicked spirits to curse enemies.
Genesis Gem Crabada
- Pearlio: Ranged attacker who shoots pearls at enemies.
- Lapidari: Ranged attacker who channels energy to the pincer for a mighty blast forming an energy crescent that explodes on impact.
- Paraiba: Ranged attacker who unleashes a spear charged with ancient powers at the enemy.
- Cramethyst: Ranged attacker who creates 5 floating purple gems above the enemy team.
- Cranet: Ranged attacker who summons a lump of emeralds from above which crushes the enemies in an explosion.
- Croyo: Ranged attacker who performs a dance that creates a floating coin above an ally who has the lowest health.
- Earl Cray: Ranged attacker who conjures a magical golden pincer that blesses the entire team.
- Magnifiso: Ranged attacker who shoots a barrage of 5 jelly bullets towards enemies.
Genesis Organic Crabada
- Natura: Ranged attacker who performs a ritual dance that creates a glowing shield around all allies.
- Freshie: Ranged attacker who performs a harvesting dance that converts 200% of his base damage to HP, and heals the entire team.
- Adam: Ranged attacker who makes 5 consecutive hits with vine power dealing 200% damage to an enemy that is bound by the vines.
- Eva: Ranged attacker who blasts a beam that carries flower petals. Deals 150% damage to an enemy and returns 30% of that damage as HP to an ally with the lowest HP.
- Bulbie: Ranged attacker who throws 3 leaf shurikens that explode upon hitting enemies, dealing 100% damage, and inflicts “Silence” on all enemies for 2 turns.
- Celon: Ranged attacker who creates watermelon slices on top of all allies, granting an “Immunity” effect to all allies for 2 turns.
- Cranana: Ranged attacker who throws 3 banana bombs toward each enemy, dealing 100% damage and causing a “glancing” effect to them for 2 turns.
- Crawberry: Ranged attacker who creates a boosting strawberry. Cast the strawberry power upon all allies to grant an increased speed effect for 2 turns.
These are the complete list of Crabada breeds available for players to choose from to play in activities like mining expeditions, looting expeditions, and also to lend.
Follow Daily Meta Dose on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, or join on Telegram channel for all the latest updates on NFT, Metaverse, and Blockchain games.