In the Frozen City game by Century Games, you’re the last person on earth. You’ve been trapped in a city that’s been frozen for many years, and it’s up to you to survive. To do that, you’ll need to find food, fire, shelter, and other supplies. The game has various maps, and this article will help you unlock the maps quickly. Moreover, if you are new to the game, don’t forget to check our Frozen City beginner’s guide.
Tips to unlock maps faster in Frozen City
The Frozen City game has a task list that you need to complete to level up your game. The quicker you complete the tasks, the sooner you unlock new maps. Here are the important tasks and the ways to complete them faster:
- Construction: The basic task that every map has in common is building any new structure. The structures include various stuff like sawmills, dorms, kitchens, hunter’s cabins, coal mines, and various others. You just have to tap on the plus icon in the open lands and automatically construct a new building there.
- Beds in Dorms: Dorms are shelters, and it has beds and fires. Hence, all your survivors rest there and get a cure if they are unwell. But, if your survivor’s number increases, then the number of beds, you need to upgrade it. Upgrading the bed number will increase the capacity of the dorms. As a result, more people can stay in one dorm.
- Hunter’s Cabin upgradation: Another common task you will find is upgrading your equipment in the hunter’s cabin. Your workers work day and night, so they require food to compensate for the work. If you don’t supply a good amount of food, the work efficiency of the workers gets reduced. As a result, to increase efficiency, upgrade your hunter’s cabin to gather more food.
- Build Hospitals: Your workers and survivors should be your priority. Due to the long working hours in the chilling cold, they are very prone to get ill. If they get ill, they require proper medication, which requires a hospital. Hence a pro tip is to build hospitals as the earliest. Remember, your survivors may die if they don’t get the proper care. Moreover, building a hospital requires resources like wood, coal, scrap iron, etc. Thus, collect the resources and don’t waste them on one unworthy thing.
- Production Chain: The beginners in the game Frozen City generally don’t concentrate on building a production chain, but it is the most important factor in helping you unlock new maps. The production chain is like a workflow that reduces your time and efforts in the long run. For example, converting wood into wooden boards or raw meat into food is a production chain. Once you have built the chain, you need to wait and see your city growing exponentially.
Hence, the Frozen City game is not that difficult if you play it tactically. You just need to keep in mind some basic things to progress faster. There is a total of seven maps in the game. Just like other games, the difficulty increases with the map. But follow this article to get rid of any hindrance.
Did this Frozen City beginners guide help you to understand the game better? Let us know in the comments below!