Fortnite: How to contact the customer support service
Report your in-game bugs with these easy steps!
From the house of Epic Games, Fortnite is a well-known battle-royale game of the Developer house. Players compete with their buddies in this multiplayer game to be the last person standing or cooperating to create the Fortnite world of their dreams. Besides ensuring that they are the last person standing, users must construct their fort while engaged in combat. Fortnite is available on all major gaming platforms, and to this date, more than 12 million users have downloaded this title on their devices. The need to contact the Customer Support team has constantly been rising in Fortnite.
Although the game supplied all the essential components that one would have expected from this genre, there are still many problems that the developers need to fix. Some players have difficulties in the form of in-game glitches, account-related problems, and numerous other character-related problems. All users should enjoy a seamless and trouble-free gaming experience without being troubled by in-game issues. Here’s our step-by-step guide for contacting Fortnite’s customer service team.
How to Contact Fortnite customer support
The support staff has already addressed numerous frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. However, Fortnite customer service is always open to resolving gamers’ issues if they cannot satisfy themselves.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team at Fortnite. Players can contact via the official support website of Epic Games. They can also reach out to the Developers at Epic Games directly via their social media handles.
How to Contact via the Epic Games support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Epic Games and access the customer service option of Fortnite from there. It could be another alternative where players face login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players must visit the official support website of Epic Games by clicking here.
- Next up, scroll down and choose Fortnite under the list of Games coming from the same Developer house. You will now be redirected to the official Help Center of Fortnite.
- Make sure to Sign In with your Epic Games/Google Account as soon as you are led to Fortnite’s Help Center. To achieve this, click on the Sign IN option at the page’s top right corner.
- Next, decide how you want to sign in and enter your username, password, and account information.
- You will return to the Help Center Page after a successful login. Click on the first option under the Help Center Page, which is Player Support.
- You’d be directed to Fortnite’s knowledge base by doing this. On this page, you will see that the developers have included all of the Popular Topics and Common Problems. To read the answers to those, simply navigate to the Topic that best describes your problem to see the questions that fall under that heading. Adding terms related to your problem to the search field will allow you to refine the results. Simply tap the question when you find it to read the response. You might find your specific problem there.
Reporting a Bug
You must open a ticket if your problems are still present or fall under a category that is not covered in the FAQ section. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Return to the Main Page and scroll to the bottom of the page until you see the Contact Us button. Once you locate it, click on that.
- This will redirect you to Fortnite’s Ticket Raising Page, where you will be required to enter the following details:
- Your email address and Account name
- The gaming platform that you use.
- A detailed explanation of your problem
- File Attachments (you can upload up to three files with screenshots and videos as attachments).
- After providing all the necessary inputs, you must click on the Submit an Email Request button. Within 72 hours, a customer support team member will contact you via the provided email ID. Follow up in the same mail chain if the case calls for it.
Getting in touch with a Live Customer Service Representative
The Support team’s Live Agent is another option for resolving your problems. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Click the Contact Us button once again from the Main Page.
- Complete every field on the ticket-raising page as you did for Email Request.
- Select the Start a Live Chat button instead of the Submit an Email Request option.
- A Support team member will connect with you in a Live Chat Room after you click this. However, it should be noted that the Live Chat initiation button will be blocked if there isn’t an Agent available at that time. To check if the button has been enabled, you can wait on that page for a while and refresh it.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. @FortniteStatus is the support Twitter handle of Fortnite for catering to user queries. You can reach out to the team at @FortniteGame, the Official Facebook ID of Fortnite. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still having trouble getting in touch with Fortnite’s customer service department? Get answers to your questions by hitting us up in the comments section.
Follow Daily Meta Dose on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, or join on Telegram channel for all the latest updates on Video Games, Movies, TV Series, Anime, and more!