Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion: How to get the Magic Pot Summon
Summon the Magic Pot
In Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Reunion, by Square Enix, the players can add a special summon called Magic Pot to their DMW. When the Magic Pot is called during combat, it will effectively provide them access to unique loot and items via their recently obtained Item Mugger Limit Break. In this article, we will provide you with a detailed guide on how to get Magic Pot Summon in Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion.
How to get the Magic Pot Summon in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Reunion
Unlock the Tonberry Summon
Unlocking and adding the Tonberry summon to your DMW is a prerequisite for the first battle with Magic Pot in Chapter 2. This ensures that you will be granted entry to the appropriate quest, which will provide you the chance to encounter Magic Pot. Complete the given missions in order to unlock Tonberry Summon.
- 6-1-1: Closed Coal Mines.
- 6-1-2: Desert Island Delights.
- 6-1-3: Scavenger Hunt.
- 6-1-4: In the Depths of the Caverns.
- 6-1-5: Buried in the Caverns. Defeat Tonberry in this mission to unlock mission 10-2-1.
Unlock Magic Pot Summon
You might come across Magic Pot several times in the game. But you cannot add it to your DMW unless you are in the 10-2-3 mission. In order to come to this mission, you must complete 10-2-1 and 10-2-2. In 10-2-3, Magic Pot will spawn randomly around the location. But you don’t need to fight him in order to add him to your summon list. Rather, you will need to use the materias that it demands in order to please it. Once you use all the materias, Magic Pot will disappear and be added to your DMW.
Make sure you acquire these materias before trying to get Magic Pot.
- Fira Materia: acquired from the Happy Turtle Shop.
- Jump Materia: acquired from the 6-1-3: Scavenger Hunt mission.
- Gravity Materia: acquired from the Master Mako Stone Miner Trophy.
- Assault Twister Materia: acquired automatically at the start of Chapter 1.
Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion: Magic Pot rewards
The complete list of rewards from Magic Pot Summon is given below:
- Level 1: Curaga, Drain, Graviga, Libra.
- Level 2: Iron Bangle, Titanium Bangle, Carbon Bangle, Platinum Bangle.
- Level 3: Kaiser Knuckle, Shinra Beta+, Royal Crown, Crystal Orb.
- Level 4: Elixir 5, Elixir 10, Phoenix Down, Phoenix Down 3.
- Level 5: Ribbon, Gold Bar, Gold Bar 3, Gold Bar 5.
Could you get your Magic Pot Summon by following these steps? Let us know in the comments below!
Follow Daily Meta Dose on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, or join on Telegram channel for all the latest updates on Video Games, Movies, TV Series, Anime, and more!