Call of Duty: Warzone is a battle-royale game from the famous Call of Duty series. From the publisher house of Activision Blizzard, it features three main game modes namely: Battle Royale, Plunder, and Resurgence. Similar to the previous titles in this genre, the game pits players against one another on a map that is constantly getting smaller in an effort to be the last one standing. Players need to search for stacks of Cash scattered around the map and most importantly get back to the safe playable area in Warzone, failing which the non-playable sections become contaminated with a yellow gas that finally kills them. Since its launch back in 2020, the game has enjoyed an ever-growing fanbase. The need to contact the Customer Support team has been constantly on the rise in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Although the game supplied all the essential components that one would have expected from this genre, there are still many problems that the developers need to fix. Some players have difficulties in the form of in-game glitches, account-related problems, and numerous other platform and security-oriented issues. All users should enjoy a seamless and trouble-free gaming experience without being troubled by in-game issues. Here’s our step-by-step guide for getting in touch with the Call of Duty: Warzone customer service team.
How to Contact Call of Duty: Warzone customer support
Numerous frequently asked questions have been already addressed by the support staff on the game’s official website. However, Call of Duty: Warzone customer service is always open to resolving the issues of gamers if they are unable to satisfy themselves.
There are two ways of getting in touch with the customer support team of Call of Duty: Warzone. Players can either contact via the official website of Call of Duty: Warzone or reach out to the Developers at Infinity Ward directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via Call of Duty: Warzone support website
Players can directly go to the official website of Call of Duty: Warzone and access the customer service option from there. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- Visit the official website of Call of Duty: Warzone here.
- Once you are re-directed to the official website, navigate to the Support tab. This would redirect you to the Activision Support Page.
- Next up, you need to scroll down and select Call of Duty: Warzone from the list of games that share the same publisher house. This would redirect you to the official support page of Call of Duty: Warzone.
- You will find that the developers have addressed some of the Frequently Occurring Queries pertaining to Trending Topics, Game Performance, Account-related help, and Security Enforcement on this page. You simply need to click on the relevant category to view the questions under that category.
- Click on the relevant question next, to view the answer/fix given for that particular issue/query. It is likely that you will come across your exact issue here.
Reporting the Bug
You may raise a ticket to get in touch with the support team if your issue still persists or is something different. A ticket may be even raised for appealing a ban against a given Account ID if they reportedly cheat against you. However, the acceptance of that appeal is subject to review from the Support Team. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- First things first, one should sign in with their Activision Account by completing the multi-factor authentication.
- Once you are signed in, navigate to the category of your issue from amongst the four categories listed on the Support page.
- Now, visit any of the questions under that issue, scroll down to the Looking for More Help section and click on Contact Support.
- You will be taken to a new page that would ask you to choose the Type of your query:
- Guide on various in-game Topics.
- Suggested Solutions.
- To report a bug, choose the Issue option and proceed to fill in the Ticket inputs asked for next. The inputs asked for vary, with each type.
Note: The Support team will get back to you post receiving your case. You can see the status of your Cases reported from the Case tab. It may take up to four business days for a response.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. @ATVIAssist is the support Twitter handle of the Activision Support team, catering to queries from users. You can even reach out to the team through the official Facebook page of Activision. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, having trouble getting in touch with the Call of Duty: Warzone customer service department? Get answers to your questions by hitting us up in the comments section.