The newest season in the renowned Soccer Manager series, Soccer Manager 2023, is finally live with a host of amendments over its previous season. This sports genre game by Invincibles Studios asks players to take up two different roles. In their capacity as Team managers, users are responsible for overseeing all areas of the Football Club, including transfers, tactical adjustments, scouting, training sessions, the starting XI, substitutions, and achieving board and fan expectations. The need to contact the Customer Support team has been constantly on the rise in Soccer Manager 2023.
Although the game supplied all the essential components that one would have expected from this genre, there are still many problems that the developers need to fix. Some players have difficulties in the form of in-game glitches, account-related problems, and numerous other issues relating to in-game assets and sections.
How to Contact Soccer Manager 2023 customer support
Numerous frequently asked questions have been already addressed by the support staff on the game’s official website. However, Soccer Manager 2023 customer service is always open to resolving the issues of gamers if they are unable to satisfy themselves.
There are two ways of getting in touch with the customer support team of Soccer Manager 2023. Players can either contact via in-game menu options or reach out to the Developers at Invincibles Studios directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their platform and adhere to the below steps:
- The menu options are present to the right of the in-game home screen. Go to the Settings Menu.
- When the in-game settings menu displays, touch the Help button located in the bottom left corner of the settings menu. This would be re-directing you to the Help Menu.
- There are two choices in the Help menu: Ticket Support and Manager Handbook. The Manager guide contains all the information a Manager in this game needs to know in the form of a FAQ. It serves as a manual for all of Soccer Manager 2023’s in-game items and features. If need hands-on regarding the basics of this game or have a quick question, check out this section.
How to report a Bug
- The only way is to use Ticket Support to report an in-game bug. You’ll be prompted to enter your issue in full as a text after you navigate to that section. Be sure to state your problem clearly and concisely.
- To successfully submit your Ticket, tap the Submit button after that. When a member of the support team returns online, they will start answering your question once more. You may conduct multiple follow-ups, if necessary.
Note: Raise another ticket if the Support Team doesn’t answer and the problem still exists 48 hours after raising the first.
How to Contact the Invincibles Studios Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. @SoccerManager is the support Twitter handle of Soccer Manager for catering to queries from users. You can reach out to the team at @Soccer.Manager, which is the official Facebook ID of the Soccer Manager. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, having trouble getting in touch with Soccer Manager 2023‘s customer service department? Get answers to your questions by hitting us up in the comments section.