The Pokémon Company launched the latest 9th generation Pokémon game which is Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. Like other Pokémon games, Scarlet and Violet also feature gym leaders, whom the players need to fight and win. Brassius, the grass-type gym leader of Artazon is going to be the second gym leader to face as a part of the walkthrough. Additionally, before battling with Brassius, players must also complete the Artazon gym test. In this article, we will provide you with a detailed guide about the Artazon gym in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, its rewards, and also gym tests.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Artazon gym test: Sunflora Hide-and-Seek
Before fighting with Brassius at the Artazon gym, players must complete the gym test. In this gym test, you have to rome around the town of Artazon to search for 10 sunfloras. Make sure you don’t leave the town of Artazon or lese the challenge will be incomplete. Sunfloras will be in a different locations so you have to keep your eyes open. Gather 10 of them and report to the gym.
Gym test steps
- First talk to the Gym staff for the challenge to start. The tallest building is the gym building so you have no chance to miss it.
- After clarifying with the staffs, head towards the right side of the gym. Talk to the staff standing between the two giant sunflora statues regarding th gym test challenge. You will be advised to gather 10 sunfloras.
- All the sunfloras will be located in different locations in the town of Artazon so you have to keep your eyes open. Aslo make it sure not to lave the gym, or else you will be unable to participate the test next time.
- Once you have collected all the sunfloras, head towards the gym with them. Report the challenge progress to the staff and attain the chance to battle with the gym leader Brassius.
Tips to complete the Sunflora Hide-and-Seek challenge easily
1. Look everywhere for sunflora
Sunflora will be hiding in such places where you can’t see. So it is recommended to rome each and every corner of the town. They might be behind the houses or beside the bushes. You have to keep looking for them and can not leave a corner.
2. Look at Objects Closely
In the town, there will be many objects such as the bunch of flowers, statues or other objects.It is recommended to observe them closely as sunflora have their ability to blend so it makes them less noticeable.
Brassius’s Pokemons and Type
|Petilil (Lv. 16)||Grass||Sleep PowderMega Drain|
|Smoliv (Lv. 16)||Grass / Normal||TackleRazor Leaf|
|Sudowoodo (Lv. 17)||Rock / Grass||TrailblazeRock Throw|
How to beat Brassius in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
1. Level your pokemon upto 17 or over
In the Artazon Gym, you will not face any powerful attacks from the pokemons of Brassius except the Sudowoodo’s Trailblaze that increases speed rapidly. If you want to beat him, it is recommended to keep the level of your pokemons at 17 or higher as it will increase the chances of your winning.
2. Terastallize at the Start of Battle
Terastallizing pokemon is the very first step a player will do ahead of the gym battle. It is recommended to keep flying and fire pokemon as they gain advantage over grass pokemon.
Rewards after winning at Artazon Gym
|Grass Badge||The pokemons you caught, of level 30 or above will not disobey your commands in the battle. Pokemons of level 30 will be more easier to catch|
Best team composition to beat Brassius in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
|Fletchinder (Lv. 17)||Flying / Fire||Peck (default move)|
Ember (learns at Lv. 10)
Quick Attack (default move)
Flame Charge (upon evolving)
|Crocalor (Lv. 17)||Fire||Incinerate (learns at Lv. 15)|
Bite (learns at Lv. 12)
Round (learns at Lv. 7)
Leer (default move)
|Growlithe (Lv. 17)||Fire||Flame Wheel (learns at Lv. 12)|
Bite (learns at Lv. 8)
Howl (learns at Lv. 4)
Ember (default move)
What are your thoughts on our guide of beating Artazon gym leader Brassius in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet? Let us know in the comments below!