Developed by GOAT games, Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas is a recent RPG game for Android and iOS devices that is gaining much popularity among gamers as the game is based on cards. Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas features a wide range of champions with both male and female versions of the champions available to play for the players. In this article, we will provide a complete tier list ranking all the champions in Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas according to their strength. However, if you are new to this game make sure to check our beginner’s guide for Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas out.
Bloodline: The Heroes of Lithas tier list
|Tier||Male Champions||Female Champions|
Best meta heroes in each class in Bloodline: The Heroes of Lithas
Tank class heroes are best for close combat and can provide maximum damage to enemies. They also have excellent physical attributes. The heroes can sustain maximum damage among all other heroes. Lionstone is the best in this class.
Lionstone skills (male)
- Shield Wall: Creates a giant shield that lasts 5 seconds, which grants Immune to Control and reduces Damage Taken by 55%.
- Shield of light: Creates a Shield for all teammates that lasts 8 seconds, which absorbs damage by 1533% of the Caster’s Strength.
- Wither Aura: When the Caster’s Health is lower than 30%, their Wither Aura kicks in, which reduces all enemies’ Strength by 33%.
Lionstone skills (female)
- Life Link: Connects with the teammate with the lowest Health, increasing the Fortitude of the Caster and the teammate. The Caster takes 50% of all damage dealt to the teammate.
- Blessing of Light: Increases all teammates’ Strength and Attack Speed by 393% for 5 seconds.
- Scale Armor: Reduces the Total Damage Taken from enemies’ Ranged Attacks by 40%.
Warrior-class heroes come just after the tank-class heroes. They are best at dealing with the damage and can even beat enemies within a second. They can also be called the second entry fragger in the game. Doombringer is the best among all the other heroes in this class.
Doombringer skills (male)
- Wicked Strike: Swings sword, dealing damage equal to 346.56% of the Caster’s Strength to all enemies within a fan-shaped area in front of the Caster, knocking them back.
- Devil’s Stare: Blocks all damage and control effects for 1 second and stabs forward, dealing damage equal to 835% of the Caster’s Strength to the first enemy in front of the Caster, inflicting Stunned.
- Demonic Power: When the Caster’s Health is lower than 30%, the Caster gains a Shield and 50% Lifesteal.
Doombringer skills (female)
- Bladed Shockwave: Casts a blast wave, dealing damage equal to 646% of the Caster’s Strength to all enemies in front of the Caster, and reducing their Attack Speed by 30% for 2 seconds.
- Coup de Grace: Lunges toward the target area, dealing damage equal to 446.4% of the Caster’s Strength to all targets within range, and sending them airborne. Also increases the Caster’s Attack Speed by 3 seconds.
- Bloodlust: During the battle, increases Lifesteal Rate by 4.5% per second, up to a maximum of 50%.
Mage class heroes cast spells to beat enemies and trap them which makes them defeated. These heroes are best in mid-range fights. They also provide some of the best cover fire to the frontline champions. Fulger is the best among all the other heroes in this class.
Fulger skill (male)
- Thunder Shield: Summons a lightning shield that lasts 10 seconds, blocking a single enemy’s skill damage. Also increases the Caster’s Attack Speed by 20%, and the Caster’s Normal Attacks deal 250% additional damage to the target and 2 more nearby enemies.
- Wrath of Thunder: Summons lightning, dealing damage equal to 276% of the Caster’s Strength to all enemies, dealing additional damage based on the targets’ current Health.
- Mark of Lightning: Inflicts a stack of Mark of Lightning to targets hit by the skill. When 3 stacks of Mark of Lightning are inflicted, deals damage equal to 300% of the Caster’s Strength and inflicts Stunned.
Fulger skills (female)
- Ball Lightning: Launches a lightning ball forward, dealing damage equal to 800% of the Caster’s Strength to all enemies along its path.
- Summon Storm: Summons a storm above the battlefield for 3 seconds. Every 2 seconds, the storm strikes 3 random enemies with lightning, dealing damage equal to 264% of the Caster’s Strength and briefly inflicting Stunned.
- Electrification: All Skills can inflict Electrified for 10 seconds (can’t be stacked). All teammates have increased their 7.5% Critical Rate against enemies inflicted with Electrified.
Assassin class heroes are experts in long-range fights and can enter the enemy’s territory in silence and thrash them. These heroes have great damage sustainability and a great stealth mode too. Yuvnian is the best among all the other heroes in this class.
Yivnian skills (male)
- Blade Fan: Swings daggers around the Caster quickly for 17 seconds, constantly dealing damage to nearby enemies.
- Shadow Sting: Teleports behind the enemy with the highest Energy and casts Shadow Sting to deplete all the target’s Energy, dealing damage equal to 295.6% of the Caster’s Strength. The damage dealt can increase by up to 100% based on the Energy consumed.
- Devour: Upon dealing damage to an enemy, reduces their Energy by 100.
Yivnian skills (female)
- Blade Flurry: Quickly swings a blade, causing damage equal to 178.12% of the Caster’s Strength to nearby enemies. Also increases the Caster’s Dodge Rate by 60% for 5 seconds.
- Lethal Cleave: Teleports to the enemy with the lowest Health and quickly slashes the target 3 times, each slash dealing damage equal to 295.6% of the Caster’s Strength. For the next 3 seconds, increases the Caster’s Critical Rate by 50%.
- Phantom Dance: For each successful Dodge, the Caster’s Attack Speed is increased by 15% for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
Marksman class heroes are the best long-ranged heroes. They support the team in providing the best attacks from the back with their best set of weapons. Travain is the best among all the other heroes in this class.
Travain skills (male)
- Constraining arrow: Deals damage equal to 510% of the Caster’s Strength to the target and prevents it from moving for 2 seconds.
- Charged arrow: Charges up and fires a powerful penetrating arrow, dealing damage equal to 399% of the Caster’s Strength to all enemies along its path. Also reduces the target’s Fortitude by 15% and knocks them back.
- Splitting arrow: After 3 Normal Attacks, the next attack fires a Splitting Arrow at up to 3 targets, dealing damage equal to 55% of the Caster’s Strength.
Travain skills (female)
- Quick Shot: Rapidly fires at an enemy 3 times, each shot dealing damage equal to 217.5% of the Caster’s Strength.
- Final Showdown: Enters a Focused state which reduces Damage Taken by 20%, increases Attack Speed by 20%, and increases Strength by 1175%.
- Tank Buster: The third attack or skill on the same target will deal additional True Damage equal to 2% of the target’s Max Health.
What are your thoughts on our tier list of all the champions of Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas? Comment down below!